Innovation and Design Management Association (IDMA) is a Non-profit organization, which is founded and directed by experienced designers, entrepreneurs, professors and scholars who are dedicated in Innovation and Design Management research and practice.
The Innovation and Design Management Association (IDMA) seeks to build a knowledge-based platform on innovation and design management among government, industry, university, research institute, enterprise and the social sector in order to respond to the national policy in China on indigenous innovation and to capture value.
- To enable knowledge development for visionary administrator, educator, researcher, entrepreneur and individual designer with dedication on innovation and design management research and practice.
- To strengthen cooperation of stakeholders in China and other partners to develop research, conferences, events and activities on innovation and design management.
- To develop networking opportunities among government, university, research institute, enterprise and social sector.
- To develop a critical mass of talents in innovation and design management with soft and hard powers.
- To capture both tangible and intangible values of social, economic, technological and administrative resources to enhance the development of innovation and design management.
- To develop continuing professional development (CPD) courses for on-the-job training and to publish on innovation and design management topics to facilitate knowledge transfer.